Wednesday 15 October 2014

Charity Shop Shopping!


This is just a short post, as I just wanted to talk about the Denim Jacket I found in a New Zealand Charity Shop down the road. Lots of my friends always find some really nice oversized jackets in charity shops so that's what I went in looking for. I found this Denim jacket with a fleece lining for $12.00 and I actually love it; it's so good for the weather out here at the moment as New Zealand can't decide if it wants to be hot or cold. The jacket is so warm and I think it looks quite cute with some of the different outfits I've been wearing lately, it also has a really nice checked pattern on the inside of the sleeves which shows if you roll up the sleeves like I do.

I'm going to keep looking in the charity shops around the area as they had some really nice stuff! Wooo Charity Shops!


Close up of the Jacket

A shot to show you the length of it, which I love!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the jacket.
    In my country spring is beginning so the weather also changes a lot. In the morning it can be really really cold but then at midday you just can't stop sweating hahah :)

    From Making Things Alive | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Find! It looks amazing on you x

    pinkpetalreview.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete