Tuesday 30 July 2013

Review: Tigi S Factor - Smoothing Lusterizer

I have a constant battle with my hair as it's naturally curly but I only wear it straight, it's medium thickness but most things weigh it down AND any sign of humidity generally makes me resemble a lion. Don't get me wrong, I love curly hair and think it looks lovely on most people, however my hair is the worst kind of curly - fluffy, frizzy and just terrible. So all in all, my hair is a pain in the butt and it results in me being forever on a hunt for anything to help.

Which brings me to the "Smoothing Lusterizer". I saw Zoella raving about this product and thought it sounded like what I'd been searching for all my life really.

Tigi S Factor - Smoothing Lusterizer




So the product claims to defrizz and tame hair which I can definitely say it does. I tend to use it everyday before I wash my hair and often use it on dry hair. Either way, I love it! It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down, it smoothes, tames flyaways, makes it incredibly shiny and lessens the effects of humidity! Perfect. Not only all that but it smells incredible, like strawberries, and it has the smallest amount of sparkle in it but not so much that your hair is glittery and disco-ball-like...just very shiny!
The only off-putting part is that when you rub it on your hands before applying it to the hair it feels sticky but somehow doesn't come off that way on your hair so -  yay! Just remember to wash your hands to get all that glitter off. 

Most hair beauty shops I've found stock the Tigi S Factor products, however, places like BeautyBay and FeelUnique often have good offers/discounts. I definitely recommend this and plan on trying more of the range!

Let us know your thoughts in the comments or if you have any suggestions to help with my nightmare hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment