Thursday 1 August 2013

Review: Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hairspray

I'll make this short but sweet... I think I've found it. Finally, a hairspray which does what it says on the tin! I really am so pleased with this product because it smells incredible for one, like vanilla/raspberry ice cream or cupcakes or something, but it also stops your hair from being frizzy which I really need. It's strong hold but not at all crispy and it makes your hair really shiny too.
The only slight problem I have with it is that it comes out pretty fast so I have to do little bursts of spraying as to not spray far too much...but that's not enough reason to put me off. 
I don't know what more I can ask for really! Plus Superdrug often does deals on Fudge products. Love, love, love it. Go buy.
Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hairspray

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about this product, I'm excited to try it out!
    I know the scent is amazing

    nice blog
    xo,
    A
    alcamori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete