Wednesday 14 August 2013

Wish, want, need


1. The most beautiful Mulberry bag, a Bayswater shoulder bag in "Oak". I also love it in "Deer Brown" which is ever so slightly darker and "Mole Grey" which is an amazing smooth grey colour but is even more expensive at £1,100 ! Whichever I choose I think I'm going to be saving for a while...should I, shouldn't I...

2. Some cute Polaroid style prints of my Instagram photos to frame and put on my wall. I've seen quite a few people who've done this already, I think it's such a cool idea.

3. Going to have to buy this at the weekend, it's from H&M, a really vibrant lime green material and gold chain statement-style necklace. It's such a bargain too!

4. I've been searching for a new moisturiser for ages and I was mooching about in boots round the Origins counter before spotting this, it smells incredible - like freshly juiced oranges :) yum.

5. I wish we had Bath and Body Works in the UK (or do we? In London?) because they have such nice sounding things! I love hand sanitizer for my handbag and they sell really cool flavours/scents, such as this Island Margarita one I've already ordered. They're super easy to find on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment