Friday 22 September 2017

More Weddings...

I was recently in a bad car accident with my boyfriend on our holiday to turkey this year (we were hit from behind while we sat at a red light in a taxi at about 70mph). Although it was horrendous, that evening my wonderful boyfriend proposed to me.

I can't wait to walk down the aisle and see him waiting for me. If he shows up of course. Plus after walking down the aisle as a bridesmaid I realised how terrifying it is so maybe I will just sprint down it. I am a very lucky girl and of course the beautiful Immy will be one of my bridesmaids.

Again, if he shows up.

I thought I would share a photo of us as friends from years ago, mainly just so I can show everyone his hair in this photo...






Updates to come as we start the planning process...

THANKSSSSSS

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment