Monday 11 November 2013

Wish List #2




I really wish I could afford all of these but my bank balance would hate me! I will have to dream (and save frantically) for now. Sad face.
1. The Philip Kingsley elasticizer is so incredible, nuff said. I've had it before in the smaller size but it works out better value to buy it bigger, I'm not complaining! I think everyone knows about this product, many peoples HG hair mask, leaving your hair so very soft and lovely. 
2. I'm currently holding my mums GHD's hostage and so it's about time I bought some of my own...or so I've been told. These yellow ones are just so beautiful that I can't even consider buying another colour, I don't know why I'm so infatuated with these ones in particular, I just love how bright and vibrant they are. Plus they're only £79 at the moment on lookfantastic.com
3. This little Christmas themed set is so cute and seeing as I currently only own two (honeysuckle honeydew and summer fruit), three more is ok right? Particularly excited about the vanilla bean flavour!
4. I like and tend to be quite monochramatic in my outfits, so much so that I do it by accident, and then add a pop of colour in my accessories such as scarfes or bags...or a purse...like an orange lizard and cream suede one from Aspinal of London...

Anyway, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment